The list of stuff to do is still large, but it’s not as big as it was. Unfortunately, most of the items are only partly done. Each seems to carry along some other task to complicate things. Here are a few examples:
- We’ve set up a new mail forwarding service, but still have to put in change of address stuff with the post office and notify a bunch of companies of the new addresses.
- The RV has another temp tag and the inspection is done. Unfortunately, we’re still waiting on a title so we can register it and get a real tag.
- The basement shelves and most of the furniture are gone, but I still have to get rid of a bunch of stuff that was on the shelves.
- I ordered new bushings for the Jeep because they disintegrated last weekend. Unfortunately, they won’t be here until sometime tomorrow and the Jeep can’t really be used until they’re done.
- We’ve got a lot of stuff to give to friends. Unfortunately, I can’t get it to them due to the Jeep issue.
- I’ve got all the hardware needed to get the TV installed in the RV, but I don’t want to do that until we’re done using it in the house.
- The FJR is sold! Gone! Outta here! No strings attached on this one. 🙂
- I was planning on getting some errands run with the KLR (my other motorcycle), but it died today so I’ve now got to deal with getting it to a dealer for a factory recall (again, need the Jeep to tow it). Thanks go out to Charles from OCC for the assist in getting the KLR running enough to get me back home! 🙂
Anyway, you get the idea. It seems that everything we do gets us closer to rolling out, but also generates a bunch more work to go with it. Actually, it’s much more likely that I just underestimated the amount of work that was needed in the first place. 😉
Ah well, time to do some more sorting of the garage. Hopefully I’ll have something more interesting to report in a day or two.