We’ll be carrying around a fair bit of gadgetry in our travels. Some will be used for documenting our journey, some will be for work, some will be for making our lives a bit easier.
We’ll be updating this as we cram more stuff in. Right now, it’s just what we have.
- Server and editing system: Cyberpower Intel Quad Core mini-tower.
- Dasy’s portables: Samsung NC-10 netbook, Toshiba Techra smthngorother
- My (Jonathan’s) portables: TBD Asus EeePC 1000-HA netbook, Compaq Presario V6133CL notebook
- Garmin Nuvi 765T with MSN Direct and FM Traffic
- Garmin GPS 10X (BlueTooth, will be the receiver for the Samsung NC-10)
- Garmin Colorado 400T (mostly for hiking and geocaching)
- Garmin Forerunner 305 (jogging and biking)
- Canon Rebel XTi digital SLR
- Canon Powershot SD850IS
- Canon Powershot SD770IS
- Sanyo VPC-WH1 HD video camera
- GoPro Hero Motorsports Wide
- LOTS of SD memory cards. 😉
- Sony PlayStation 3 with 500Gb drive upgrade
- Vizio LCD TV/Monitor
- Cell phones – Motorola Droid and HTC Eris (both Google Android phones)
- Netgear Stora MS2110 NAS unit
- Various Netgear ProSafe network switches and routers
- Alfa Networks USB reciever (when using external antenna)
- Alfa 9dB antenna (used for medium distance non-directional wireless)
- Super Cantenna (for snagging wireless at long range)
(Links to be included shortly, I just decided this needed to be updated)